In 2011 “Chervona zirka” will be participant of 15 exhibitions
The new market development requires as a constant modernizing of sowing and tilled machinery as an effective solutions concerning to the promotion of farming machinery. Just because a company is a constant participant of the largest-scale agro-industrial exhibitions in different countries around the world.
In 2011 "Chervona zirka" plans to take part in 15 exhibitions, among which are:
- AGRA (Plovdiv, Bulgaria),
- Zolotaya Niva (Ust-labinsk, Russia),
- Agro Show – 2011 (Bednary, Poland),
- Agritechnika - 2011 (Hannover, Germany)
and UgAgro (Krasnodar, Russia).
In addition the specialists of Trading house "Chervona zirka" will visit 6 exhibitions more. It is planned the visiting of:
- МАХНЕХРО (Budapest, Hungery),
- InterAgro (Kiev, Ukraine),
- SIMA - 2011, (Paris, France),
- Agri Tek (Astana, Kazahstan),
- AgroTech - 2011 (Kielce, Poland),
- AGROSALON – 2011 (Nitra, Slovakia),
- RIGA AGRO 2011 (Riga, Latvia).
Such eventful exhibition activity of enterprise is a necessity for making progress. According to the specialists of "Chervona zirka" an exhibition is the best way to obtain the newest information, to get a complete notion about the products of competitors, to present our products for customers, to find a reliable partner and to be appraised by farmers.
- "Chervona zirka" in 2013: large-scale projects, new markets and access to the Internet
- «Chervona zirka» a delegation of farmers from the Kuban (PHOTOS)
- «Chervona zirka» presented the investment project that will examine the Ministry of Economy